• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

Putting an end to Gloria EDITORIAL 01/08/2010

Friday, January 8, 2010


Putting an end to Gloria


EDITORIAL

Click to enlarge
01/08/2010
Gloria is obviously not putting the stop on her bid to be a Pampanga House representative in the coming elections, based on the spending spree costing P459 million worth of projects in 2009 alone, in her province.

To Filipinos, who have known deceit and scheming the Gloria way for the past eight and a half years, it is .... MORE


SourceThe Daily Tribune


http://www.tribune.net.ph/commentary/20100108com1.html



1 comment

Nivetha said...

As we were searching for some news and information, I landed in your page and found more interesting news in your blog. I would be glad if you could provide me a link. I will do the same soon if you would like my blog. I am updating my blog with current news around world. Please see my blog here

Title : Today News Updates URL : http://2daynewsupdates.blogspot.com/

I request you to add my news blog link in your site. Thanks in advance

Blog Archive