• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

Again, tell me what you think NO HOLDS BARRED Armida Siguion-Reyna 03/16/2012

Friday, March 16, 2012

Again, tell me what you think

NO HOLDS BARRED
Armida Siguion-Reyna
03/16/2012
I not only enjoyed the e-mail you sent me, the last time I asked what you thought of issues related to the impeachment trial. I learned a lot, and was able to share so much here and with others in face-to-face discussion, so here I am again asking for more of the same, except this time to do with the presentation of the defense.

Bear in mind, though, that I do not re-print scurrilously obtained documents and white papers. I don’t care who has got a second wife and children elsewhere, or who has had a psychiatric evaluation, so think twice there, you with hand on mouse and about to click “send.” It is your opinion on the present goings-on at the impeachment trial that I’m after, and while I’d be interested in related matters, let’s merely stick to what has to do with the case, or observations closely related to it..... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

URL: http://www.tribuneonline.org/commentary/20120316com3.html

0 comments

Blog Archive