• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

The real picture HE SAYS Aldrin Cardon 03/07/2011

Monday, March 7, 2011

The real picture

HE SAYS
Aldrin Cardon
03/07/2011
I endured six hours of wait for Taylor Swift.

I did it for my two daughters, one is 12 and the other eight. And also for their mom, a closet Swift fan, for not refusing to get tagged along just two weeks back for the China Crisis concert at The Venize Piazza at The Fort.

I did not watch Taylor Swift. I was just the designated “lineman,” the one tasked to fall in line in their place, calling them to fill the slot when their turn near the gate is near.
As soon as I broke the line, I also had to endure two more hours of waiting for the concert to end and meet them for dinner.

We arrived at the Araneta Coliseum some minutes after lunch. The sun was at its peak..... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

URL: http://www.tribuneonline.org/commentary/20110307com6.html

0 comments

Blog Archive