• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

And now, from my mailbox NO HOLDS BARRED Armida Siguion-Reyna 01/11/2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And now, from my mailbox

NO HOLDS BARRED
Armida Siguion-Reyna
01/11/2011
I fall back on my ever dependable e-mail box, and see pieces worth sharing, some of which need to be edited because of space constraints.

From Isabel Henderson, a production assistant who worked with me during my much, much more temperamental years. The former Isabel Sumayao whose father was the brother of Mila Ocampo, Snooky Serna’s mother, wrote on Dec. 20, just a day after Sig left:

“Hi Armida, I just read of Atty. Reyna’s passing today. I am very sorry for your loss, and I would like to extend my deepest condolences to you, Monique, Dodie, Carlitos, Bibeth and the rest of your family. Atty. Reyna was a very impressive man and it was a privilege to have known him. I’m sure he’s in a good place wherever that is. And I will pray that his soul rest in peace.”.... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

URL: http://www.tribuneonline.org/commentary/20110111com4.html

0 comments

Blog Archive