• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

My vote for mayor NO HOLDS BARRED Armida Siguion-Reyna 05/04/2010

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My vote for mayor



NO HOLDS BARRED
Armida Siguion-Reyna
05/04/2010
I’ve explained why I’m for Joseph Estrada and Jojo Binay as president and vice president, respectively. And that for my senators, I have Juan Ponce-Enrile, Jinggoy Estrada, Ompong Plaza, Kit Tatad, Satur Ocampo, Liza Maza, Gen. Danny Lim, Joey de Venecia, Risa Hontiveros, Ruffy Biazon, JV Bautista and Bongbong Marcos.

From the national level, let’s now get into the “local.”

I’m going all the way for Team Binay.

My congressman in the first district will be Monique Lagdameo, whose family has been close to ours for as far back as I can remember. Her father Riquit is the brother of Tonet, the father of Anton, the husband of my dear Dawn Zulueta. Monique has been a Makati City councilor for nine years and is immensely popular among her constituents. She’s young and energetic, hindi masasayang ang boto ko sa kanya.... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

URL: http://www.tribuneonline.org/commentary/20100504com4.html


0 comments

Blog Archive