• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

Drama N.O . N.O.N.S.E.N.S.E Jacinto ‘Jing’ Paras 01/27/2012

Friday, January 27, 2012

Drama

N.O . N.O.N.S.E.N.S.E
Jacinto ‘Jing’ Paras
01/27/2012
Or, that which my computer dictionary also defines as “an exciting, emotional or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances,” such as what we have in the ongoing impeachment trial of Supreme Court Chief Justice Renato Corona at the Senate. And, such as what I get in my e-mail, where people inject color where there is none, prescribe emotions in true telenovela fashion and cast intrigue by making mountains out of molehills.

“verling40@yahoo.com” is perhaps the most mellow, with “keep on writing, ma’am armida, about CJ Corona and his buddy little girl to counter your editor writer. I’m always looking (forward) to reading your column.”

To clarify, I’m on good terms with my editor. She lets me write what I want to write, does not tell me to drop a paragraph here or change a couple of lines there, she just never censors me, period..... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

URL: http://www.tribuneonline.org/commentary/20120127com4.html

0 comments

Blog Archive