• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

What sucks I.N.S.I.D.E . C.O.N.G.R.E.S.S Charlie Manalo 12/29/2011

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What sucks

I.N.S.I.D.E . C.O.N.G.R.E.S.S
Charlie Manalo
12/29/2011
While Globe Telecom prides itself with having provided student council President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino the very first Philippine-issued iPhone 4S, I join the rest of the Globe subscribers in their misery over the poor service the network extends us.

Mid-October, I got a call from Globe informing me of its promo regarding its landline and three mbps DSL bundle which comes cheaper and much faster than my previous network service provider, PLDT which provides me with only a one mbps Internet connection. Aside from being cheaper and faster, the lady on the other end of the line told me everything, including the installation the line, the modem would come free of charge and that there would be no advance payment for the subscription..... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

URL: http://www.tribuneonline.org/commentary/20111229com5.html

2 comments:

Jesusa Bernardo said...

GLOBE telecom service SUCKS daw:

"Thinking he would call me up the following day, I waited. And waited for the next two weeks but no call from Globe ever came. And then, it simply cut off my landline and DSL services.

"I again tried calling up Jay Crisostomo to inquire regarding the treatment Globe had extended me but this time he didn’t bother to pick up my call. So, I gave up. This is not the way to treat a loyal subscriber like me."

Anonymous said...

What sucks I.N.S.I.D.E . C.O.N.G.R.E.S.S Charlie Manalo

:D

Blog Archive