• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

E-mail NO HOLDS BARRED Armida Siguion-Reyna 09/09/2011

Friday, September 9, 2011

E-mail

NO HOLDS BARRED
Armida Siguion-Reyna
09/09/2011
Outside of spurious messages from supposed Nigerian royalty asking me to please forward my bank details and password so I could get the millions of dollars bequeathed by some distant philanthropist who had heard of my own “generosity to the unfortunate,” I continue to get e-mail of the regular kind.

Pete Lacaba, if not reminding me of his next “Salinawit” night, forwards angry posts about censorship. He’s an anti-censor like me, and if only I were physically able, I’d really accept all his “Salinawit” invites, except it’s hard at this age to go to places where the flooring isn’t assuredly level, for one sorry misstep means the wheelchair for me.

Willie Nepomuceno’s also sent information about his repeats of “Stop! In the Name of Laugh (Macoy to PNoy... Music and Memories... Fun and Laughter!)!” Featuring Frida Nep (Willie’s daughter), with the special participation of Karen Davila, Anthony Taberna, Bernadette Sembrano-Aguinaldo, Julius Babao, Amy Perez, Vic de Leon Lima and Kaye Dacer..... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

URL: http://www.tribuneonline.org/commentary/20110909com4.html/

0 comments

Blog Archive