• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

Peping and other ‘Cory’ legacies C.R.O.S.S.R.O.A.D.S Jonathan De la Cruz 01/06/2010

Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Peping and other ‘Cory’ legacies


C.R.O.S.S.R.O.A.D.S

Jonathan De la Cruz
01/06/2010

A friend was frantically calling me last Monday while on my way to our daily radio program on dwIZ asking me to read the editorial of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. I had to stop to tell him to let me get to the station first then I will take a look. He told me it was such a big “thing” I should not fail to comment on it when I got to the show. Unfortunately, I got in late and managed to take a peep at the editorial as we were winding down. My friend was right. It could have been a good topic to dwell on.
.... MORE

SourceThe Daily Tribune

ALTERNATE URL: http://www.tribune.net.ph/commentary/20100106com5.html



0 comments

Blog Archive