• 6 AUGUST - *1907 - Gen. Macario Sakay, one of the Filipino military leaders who had continued fighting the imperialist United States invaders eight years into the Ph...
    11 years ago

......................................................................................

The Daily Tribune

(Without Fear or Favor)

Specials:

Bulatlat.com

World Wildlife Fund for Nature-Philippines

The Philippines Matrix Project

The Filipino solution NO HOLDS BARRED Armida Siguion-Reyna 12/29/2009

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


The Filipino solution


NO HOLDS BARRED

Armida Siguion-Reyna
12/29/2009

I can’t pinpoint when I started to regularly tune in to Dr. Gary Sy’s Sundays only, 10 to 11 a.m., Gabay sa Kalusugan radio program on dzMM, but avid listener is what I proudly tagged myself to be. It saddened me greatly to find out the show had been axed.

So what, you say? Well, let me finish. .... MORE


SourceThe Daily Tribune




0 comments

Blog Archive